The Committee for technological innovation and ethics (Komet) has launched a tool for guided self-assessment for responsible tech. In this tool tech includes technologies in a broad sense. AI, biological life science, autonomous vehicles are a few examples.
The tool can be compared to a digital workshop-leader. It facilitates discussion and supports the users to conduct a self-assessment of a project, an idea or production. The tool provides exercises to stimulate reflection and exploratory questions to support the user throughout the entire process – from initial idea to final completed product or service.
At the end of the self-assessment, the tool will provide users with a list of concrete actions. It is possible to use the tool repeatedly in the course of the tech development work.
- Click here to start using the tool: www.responsibletech.se
- Read the interview where two of the developers decribe the benefits of the tool
More information is available in Swedish:
- Article about the launching of the Swedish tool
- Komet’s report on tool for responsible tech development
- The Swedish version of the tool: www.ansvarsfullteknik.se